16 Free Impact Toolkits and Resources
Originally posted on LinkedIn here…
These are some of the 4000+ resource links from the free Charity Excellence Framework online toolkit. It enables any non-profit to increase its impact, financial resources and overall performance, in every area. Users reported that it was having a real impact in every one of the 27 areas they assessed and rated both its ease of use and low workload 9/10. Everything is free – the toolkit, its resources and the Quality Mark.
If you’re in a hurry, or a small charity, try this quick guide to managing and evaluating impact by Sally Fort.
- Inspiring Impact – self-assessment tool
- Social Value UK – self-assessment tool
- Impact Support – impact management made simple
- Social Value Hub – impact measuring guide
- Impactasuarus – impact reporting tool
- Theory of change – practical guide
- Are we really making a difference?
- Strategy for impact
- From inputs to impact
- Impact measurement for small charities
- The importance of measuring impact
- Comparing your impact to best practice
- Impact Reporting – what trustees need to know
- Impact Reporting for charities