We are Are UK based support platform. Please join today.
Small acts of kindness can save lives and restore hope and faith. We started last year as a members media platform. Now we are a place to share what’s good and a way to support people in need.
- Anyone can request support. We then reach out to our members and to external groups to help provide that support.
- We have a Support Fund. Members can provide support to people and claim back the cost from the fund, up to £20 per Good Deed.
- Our sponsors have helped make this possible.
- Personal membership is £1 per year or £3 a month. The benefits are the same, choose which one you can afford.
- All membership money goes into the Support Fund.
- Members can also share uplifting thoughts and news on the site.
- Thank you for joining. Stay brave. All storms end.
- Once you register we will contact you by email to ask a few more questions including the area you live in and how you may be of support to people your local community. There’s no pressure or commitment and we totally understand situations change continuously.
- Members must be aged 13 or over. People under 13 can join the platform with the administration of a parent or guardian.
- We don’t store card details, they’re processed through Stripe.
- The membership fees are added to the Support Fund, minus card processing transaction fees of around 25p.
- We don’t collect or sell any data from members or users.
- We send occasional emails with information relating to membership.
- Please see email [email protected] if you have any questions not covered on the Q and A page.
Full terms and conditions
Full membership info